The customs brokers office “Varoutsikos” was founded in 1925 by Georgios P. Varoutsikos, with the main professional orientation dealing with customs operations.
The flourishing of trade at that time, and the gradual development of the port of Volos as an alternative transit trade center, created positive prospects for the customs clearance profession.
The company P&G Varoutsikos G.P is a modern office with a history of a hundred years, whose goal is the continuous development and ensuring the personalized needs of our customers, with a physical presence in the three major ports – entrances of our country, Piraeus, Thessaloniki and Volos.
- Customs clearance of products from countries within the EU and Third Countries (import)
- Customs clearance of products in countries within the EU and Third Countries (export)
- Issuance of an EORI certificate (mandatory for all customs procedures)
- Temporary admission
- ATA card
- Export with re-import
- TIR issue
- T2L certificate
- Certificate EUR.1
- A.T.R. certificate
- Receipts of Community goods
- Certificates of a Community nature
- Free Zone
- Temporary deposit
- Active / Passive Perfection
- Tax Warehouses
Our company with a presence in the area for almost a whole century and with offices in the three major ports of the country, Piraeus, Thessaloniki and Volos, provides comprehensive customs clearance services always looking for the best solutions for the personalized needs of our partners.